At HH Staffing Services, we like to model ourselves after the best and when you partner with our Tampa, Orlando or Sarasota staffing services, you’ll be connected to all of the perks that come with a full service staffing agency:
- Comprehensive software that tests and proves out each applicant’s skill levels to ensure they are matched with the position he or she is best suited for
- Decades of combined industry experience
- Reference checks and rigorous prescreening
- The freedom to hire temporary or temp to perm employees without committing to keep them on long term. This is extremely helpful here in Florida which experiences great fluctuations of staffing needs during tourist season.
Our professional staffing service is constantly growing and improving. We do everything possible to ensure the employees we recommend for your interview process and hiring are the right fit for your specific needs. However, when it comes to actually deciding whether an employee is right for your company, you, of course, have the last word. Here are some insights on the hiring process from the late Steve Jobs.
Hiring Like Steve Jobs
Steve Jobs was a leader among entrepreneurs. He had a highly unconventional, yet exceptional way of doing these. When he was in charge of Apple, he and those at the top never thought to compromise when hiring new employees. They had a very rigid and specific hiring process, which was never watered down.
- Vision- When a new employee enters your company, even temporarily, they need to clearly understand the vision of your business. Your company should have a mission statement, a vision board, and every staff member should be able to clearly communicate both company-wide goals as well as department and personal goals.
- Innovation- Your applicants should be proactive and have the ability to create. Innovation doesn’t always have to be about dreaming up new products though; sometimes creativity comes in the form of new ideas or thoughts that can better your company and keep you moving forward. Problem solvers are your best friend.
- Future- Even temporary applicants need to be mindful of the future, and how their contribution to the company can influence it. They must be driven by that thought and by the vision you have for the future of the company.
- Passion- If you know anything about Steve Jobs, you know he had a unique and powerful principle, “Do what you love.” When you begin the interview process with a new applicant found by our Sarasota, Orlando, or Bradenton temp employment agencies, you’ll find that our applicants expresses a genuine passion for their position. We are specialists at matching people with the career opportunities that bring out the best in them.
- Engagement- Whether it’s a temporary staffing position or a temp to perm employee you are looking for, they need to be committed to your company for that length of time. Are they inspired by the purpose behind your business? Are they willing to make sacrifices in order to make a difference? Are they eager to face competitive conditions head on? Our rigorous interview and skill assessment process is the perfect way to make this match.
Our Orlando employment agency and professional staffing services in Tampa, Sarasota, Clearwater, and Bradenton will do the preliminary work to ensure your next employee is the right candidate for an interview with your company, and we have a long list of satisfied business partners who we have developed long term relationships with.